MMA World Expo Press Policies
To qualify for a complimentary Media Pass for MMA WORLD EXPO, the applicant must cover the industry on a regular basis by publishing articles or writing regular reports. Private consultants who are paid by an individual company are not eligible for a media pass, and should request a pass from the sponsoring company.
Applicants must submit press credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org and fill out our Press Credential Request form in order to qualify for Media Passes. All applicants will be notified should they be deemed eligible to attend as press.
Those applying for Media Passes must have the following; a business card with your name, media outlet and title as well as ONE of the following:
- A sample of an article published within the past six months that clearly displays authorship;
- A copy of publication masthead including your name (or link to your online publication with your name and title appearing in an editorial capacity) see accepted titles below;
- Printed or online article clearly displaying authorship (online news outlets must contain original news content and post original, dated, industry-related news on a regular basis)
Media Passes for those who have been approved will be held at registration on site. Press must present ID to claim Media Passes.
Note: Media Badges are reserved for editorial staff and analysts.
The following types of titles will be reviewed as follows.
Examples of accepted titles:Associate Editor, Business Editor, Editor-in-Chief, Executive Editor, Features Editor, Managing Editor, Photographer, Reporter, Senior Writer, Staff Writer, Anchor, Broadcast producer, Camera operator, Host, Reporter, Sound Engineer, Program Director
Examples of titles NOT accepted:Account Executive, Administrative Assistant, Assistant production titles, Associate Publisher, CEO, Marketing/PR titles, President, Publisher, Sales titles, Vice President, Marketing etc.
Photography and Videography
Working members of the press are required to check in at the MMA WORLD EXPO registration desk to receive an authorization sticker in order to film or photograph at the MMA WORLD EXPO.
Photographers and videographers are required to ask permission before filming and must refrain from filming those who do not grant permission.
Exhibitors are permitted to photograph and videotape their own booth only.
Exhibitors who do not want the press to photograph or videotape their booth should inform the MMA WORLD EXPO staff onsite.
No other photography or videography is permitted. We reserve the right to refuse entrance to any photographer/videographer. We reserve the right to refuse service and entry, as well as confiscate any pass/ticket for any reason.
Acknowledgment of MMA WORLD EXPO
For all approved press, MMA WORLD EXPO requires that the name of the show, MMA WORLD EXPO, be mentioned in all filming (at the start of all filming) and in print on all photography published. There are no exceptions to this requirement.
- Submitting a Media Pass Request does NOT automatically qualify or entitle applicant to a media badge. The MMA WORLD EXPO holds sole discretion on who will be issued media badges.
- The MMA WORLD EXPO reserves the right to refuse media badges, without cause, during pre-registration as well as onsite media registration. Due to high demand, media badges are limited in number.
- The MMA WORLD EXPO reserves the right to rescind media badges at any time for any reason and to deny access to expo premises at any time for any reason.
- The MMA WORLD EXPO will not replace lost or stolen Media Passes.
- Media Passes are not transferable.
- Accepted Media Passes will held at registration. There will be NO issuing of new Media Passes on-site.
- Media outlets must meet minimum distribution/publication targets as determined by the MMA WORLD EXPO.
- Publications/websites must be pertinent and subject to approval by MMA WORLD EXPO.
- All photographs and other footage shall be used only for news purposes .
- Media are not permitted in green rooms, VIP areas or staff-restricted spaces.
- Requests for day-of-event interviews with MMA celebrities must be made prior to the event to MMA WORLD EXPO staff.
- Media must adhere in addition, the same rules, regulations and staff-directions as other attendees.
- Only those who have accepted the MMA World Expo Press Policies will be considered for Media Passes.
- MMA World Expo Press Policies are subject to change without notice.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com